As a C++ developer at LAMBDA-X, you design, implement, test and maintain software applications that solve challenging scientific problems in a context of vision and metrology for the aerospace, the defense and the industry.
You will work in a small and dynamic team in an Agile environment and will be in contact with the final user. You have the chance to contribute on many aspects of the development lifetime.
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have comprehensive programming knowledge and are able not only to write code using C++ and potentially C# but also to integrate relevant languages based on needs, or combination of different technologies.
- You understand and make use of object-oriented design strategies.
- You are innovative but results oriented.
- You are quick to understand the technicalities of your job and are able to contribute effectively to the overall team objectives.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and participate to the entire software development cycle.
- You are able to work in teams but also by yourself.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and you have excellent time management skills.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in development in C# and you are familiar with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL).
- Technologies/skills list: Borland C++, Test Driven Development, Concurrent programming, SVN, Git, GitFlow, JIRA.
- Preferable but not mandatory: C#, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Physics.